Sponsoring at RIPE Meetings gives excellent visibility to the global technical community. It offers positive exposure by being associated with a well-regarded, professionally organised event that benefits the global Internet community. Your audience will range from hands-on engineers to top-level IT managers to government representatives.
Social Event Sponsor – ± EUR 10,000
The popular and well-attended social events are held each evening and are an integral part of RIPE Meetings, enabling attendees to network with each other in an informal atmosphere.
Social event sponsorship usually starts at EUR 10,000 and the overall costs depend on the location, program and duration of the event. Past social events have included cocktail parties, boat tours, receptions in historical venues and formal dinners.
The RIPE NCC Meeting Coordinator will work together with the sponsor to tailor each event.
- Public acknowledgment during daily public announcements, on the meeting website, and on meeting materials and communications.
- Your logo placed on the RIPE Meeting website, with links to your homepage
- Your logo on the sponsor banner centrally located at the RIPE Meeting venue
- Your logo on digital signage, animated screen presentations, on intermission slides in the main meeting rooms.
- Your logo included on all printed RIPE Meeting publications
- Your logo in the delegate pack information
- Your logo on A5 invitation of your sponsored event
- Opportunity to set up a booth on the day of the social event, display publications and distribute branded giveaways
Supporting Sponsor – ± EUR 4,000
As a supporting sponsor, you get visibility for your organisation, product or brand by having your logo displayed on the RIPE website and on printed and digital publications and signage related to the meeting.
Other sponsoring agreements, such as sponsoring technical equipment or giveaways can also be arranged.
For more information on becoming a RIPE Meeting supporting sponsor, please contact the meeting organisation team at meeting [at] ripe [dot] net.